Relationship Manager Development Program – Global Commercial Bank – Middle Market – West Palm Beach, FL
- The Relationship Manager Development Program is an 12 month development program designed to equip candidates with foundational knowledge and commercial bank-specific sales skills. Successful candidates will assume the role of Relationship Manager upon completion of the program.
- The program utilizes knowledge/activity based training modules, national and local leader/peer coaching and a structured rotational program to teach the fundamentals of credit, treasury and other operational services offered by the bank.
- Incumbents are expected to begin to build a book of business from the onset.
- Act as trusted advisor for Middle Market commercial clients; identify opportunities and recommend integrated solutions that encompass multiple products and services as needed; new client acquisition is a critical job responsibility
- Develop in-depth understanding of clients’ corporation, organization and the related industry, it’s strategy and needs; be responsive to changes in the business environment or client needs
- Proactively leverage ideas, insight and relationships to generate new and incremental business for Bank of America.
- Effectively manage a book of relationships and act as relationship lead accountable for the client’s experience
- Be a strong advocate for your client
- Leverage Credit and Treasury specialists and other expert resources to ensure the integrated delivery of credit and financial solutions within the Risk & Compliance framework
- Design and implement marketing strategies that will maximize the profitability of each client
- Build relationships with internal and external sales referral partners
- Complete all local and national training programs associated with the Relationship Manager Development Program.
- Previous experience in sales, consulting, financial services or business development required (10+ years). Experience in credit/lending and corporate sales a plus
- Locally based business network preferred
- Series 7, 63 required within 180 days
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Master’s degree a plus
Posting Date: 02/20/2019
WEST PALM BEACH, FL, Esperante Corporate Center, 222 LAKEVIEW AVE,
- United States
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift