More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Seeking experienced financial professionals to join our Platinum Relationship Management team dedicated to servicing E*TRADE's high net-worth stock plan executives. This role will provide excellent customer service and demonstrate creative problem-solving skills to help executives navigate their equity compensation and provide guidance for their broader financial picture. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to offer knowledgeable support in a professional and efficient manner, while taking the initiative to stay up to date on both company products and services, as well as broader trends in the industry.
The E*TRADE Executive Services, Platinum Relationship Management (Platinum RM) team is the face of E*TRADE to our high net worth executives and seek to build trust and develop relationships with these individuals. Platinum RMs provide 'white-glove' service and support to our most valuable Corporate Services executives, working to retain and grow these relationships to deliver the full value of the firm (e.g., advisory solutions, managed money, banking & lending, fixed income). This will occur through comprehensive support, product education, trade facilitation and asset gathering. The RM must be totally dedicated to exceeding all participant expectations to retain these valuable households and develop long lasting retail relationships.
Additionally, the role is eligible for incentive compensation tied to the individual's contributions in creating successful and meaningful client relationships across the firm. If you are passionate about educating clients and helping to meet their financial goals, E*TRADE Executive Services offers a unique opportunity to do so with influential executives at the world's leading companies.
- Demonstrate vast knowledge of and provide support on all issues pertaining to equity compensation, as well as a comprehensive understanding of relevant products and services offered by E*TRADE including managed money and banking & lending
- Formulate and deliver solutions for executives' inquiries, ranging from foundational guidance to more complex product-related questions
- Establish relationships with assigned participants and corporate clients, identifying opportunities for business development
- Engage with executives through outbound campaigns across the course of the participant lifecycle, introducing additional wealth and liquidity solutions where appropriate
- Understand organizational structure to engage appropriate colleagues and teams across E*TRADE to resolve problems and issues
- Carry out responsibilities with attention and adherence to E*TRADE's core values - Customer Focus, Agility, Reliability, and Innovation
- Current FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses required; Series 66 preferred, must be acquired within 90 days in the role
- CEP Level 1 preferred (Can be acquired within the role)
- Education or training equivalent to BA/BS; a concentration in financial services fields is preferred
- Complete understanding of the securities industry, including equity and option trading, and a thorough understanding of advanced product information
- Must have professional experience establishing relationships with their assigned executives and corporate clients
- Outstanding problem resolution, troubleshooting and training skills
- Requires strong work ethic, a passion to excel, extraordinary interpersonal skills, and team-orientation
- A passion for understanding participants' financial needs in an objective manner and seamlessly deliver the full value of E*TRADE
- Ability to act with sensibility and professionalism within a dynamic business environment with minimal supervision
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment, as well as flexible shift assignments and additional hours when business needs dictate
E*TRADE, a member of the Morgan Stanley family of companies offers a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Vacation), Holidays, 401(k) and financial wellness plans in addition to other special perks reserved for our employees. Please visit Employment benefits at E*TRADE Financial - explore jobs (etradecareers.com) learn more about our benefit offerings.