Proactively grows bank revenue by focusing on prospective companies to offer an appropriate suite of products and services in response to the client's needs. Build a portfolio of clients by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Identifies and solicits prospective banking relationships meeting the Bank's client profile and evaluates creditworthiness while ensuring compliance with Bank's credit policy.
* Effectively manage, develop and retain quality business relationships by providing clients with outstanding service and solutions.
* Earn the client's full banking relationship by leveraging and cross-selling the Bank's suite of products based on client's needs.
* Monitor client portfolio including overdrafts, past due loan payments, credit and collateral exceptions and loan grades. Identify any deteriorating credit situations and elevate as necessary to credit executives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Minimum of seven years proven and progressive business development and credit experience
* Bachelor's degree -- finance or accounting preferred
* Strong sales, analytical, negotiation, communication and teamwork skills
* Self-motivated and driven to succeed in organically growing new business
* Computer knowledge to include spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, and word processing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled