Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing millions of lives for the better? If you’re looking for a career with a purpose, you’ve come to the right place.
Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically-based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We experience resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. We actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. We don’t use debt. Period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar is the only financial wellness solution that leads to lasting behavior change. Money problems follow employees to work, but with our life-changing principles and proven plan, we’ve help more than 4,000 companies and 2 million employees across the country break the cycle. With our step-by-step plan, employees learn to save for emergencies, eliminate debt, and retire with confidence.
Right now, we’re looking for a Relationship Manager to advance our Financial Wellness Team.
Do you want to grow professionally and personally by leading and working with the best? We’d love to hear from you! Apply now.
Do you have what it takes to be a Relationship Manager on the Financial Wellness Team for one of the country’s best places to work? Do you like to serve businesses in a fast-paced sales and customer service environment? Do you enjoy seeing your efforts positively impact people and their lives? If you answered yes to these questions, read on!
The Financial Wellness Team is looking for a Relationship Manager to help serve existing relationships and onboard new relationships with our SmartDollar accounts.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Lead and serve the account by implementing SmartDollar for their company
- Renew the client relationship annually
- Hold regular coaching and service calls with accounts, focusing on best practices, listening to the needs of the customer, coaching for use of employer administration portal, and proactively looking for ways to ensure SmartDollar is a great success for the account’s employees
- Communicate routinely with accounts to ensure they’re satisfied, provide updates on everything new to SmartDollar, and convey how we’re meeting their goals
- Maintain detailed notes/records documenting all interactions and activities with accounts in our CRM
- Conduct webinar presentations for your clients
Skills Needed to Win:
- Excellent relational skills/smarts
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter
- Ability to coach and serve all types of people
- Enthusiasm for developing relationships with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be organized and schedule-driven
- Microsoft Outlook and Excel experience (required)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is preferable, but not required
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- Background in inside sales a plus
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Ramsey Solutions was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplace in the nation for 2020.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Prioritized work-life balance and work weeks rarely exceeding 40 hours
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.