The Relationship Manager is responsible for monitoring and growing Commercial Loan customer relationships, and assisting the Loan Officers with the administration of loan portfolios.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Maintain and service assigned portfolios and coordinate the cross sell of other bank products.
* Maintain close customer contact to ensure continued satisfaction and to follow or anticipate additional financing needs.
* Monitor and report changes in credit quality.
* Negotiate to properly structured and priced credit facilities consistent with the bank's credit policies and lending practices.
* Prepare effective packages for credit approval circulation and to present packages to the required level of credit authority.
* Prepare and issue term sheet and commitment letters.
* Attend loan closings to ensure loans are properly closed.
* Follow past due payments and overdrafts.
* Ensure that lines of credit are renewed in a timely fashion. Obtain customer renewal term agreement and negotiate any differences.
* Respond to customer needs in a timely fashion.
* Ensure that customer requests with other departments are being properly followed, clearing all service issues.
* Oversee proper handling of customer transactions such as advances, payments, wire transfer, etc.
* Ensure that the bank is in possession of current financial information and that the information has been properly analyzed and on file and that proper and complete credit files are on hand.
* Provide reports of information as required.
* Review documentation prepared by legal counsel as to their accuracy meeting all requirements of loan requests.
* Provide problem resolution.
* Assure that credits are accurately risk rated and credits are properly monitored and reported.
* Create and maintain current BSA Information.
* Adhere and comply with all requirements of watch list and EDD procedures.
* Knowledge of credit underwriting, basic accounting and loan documentation.
* Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Good level of interpersonal and social skills needed to interact with customers.
* Good personal time management skills.
* Good mathematical skills.
* Ability to manage account relationships
* Good credit skills.
* Good administrative skills.
* Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
* High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of two years' account management or credit underwriting experience. Community and/or industry involvement in territory.
* Bachelor's degree with commensurate experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled