Senior Wealth Advisor
Our client is an established fee only RIA with over $1.5 billion in assets under management. They have been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 100 “Most Trustworthy’’ corporations in America for their integrity in financial reporting.
They are seeking a Senior Wealth Advisor to;
- Be responsible for a team of professionals that provides client guidance on investment policy, portfolio allocation, security selection and implementation, and all financial planning issues such as goal identification, cash flow and wealth transfer strategies, charitable efforts, real estate activities, and legacy matters.
- Manage, maintain and deepen relationships with the team’s clients to achieve consistent client service, develops new business and promotes growth and profitability of the firm.
- Serve as the primary point of contact, the RM is responsible for ongoing client communication and investment reviews.
- Supervise implementation of the investment strategy as outlined in the Investment Policy Guidelines and provides financial planning advice on an ongoing basis.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with numerous sources of new business, including company officials, attorneys, accountants, and other centers of influence. Meets with prospects to explain company services. Prepares and delivers proposals to prospective clients. Maintains prospect tracking system and participates and supports development of the marketing program.
- Assist in the development of company short and long-term investment policies and strategies based on management investment philosophy and client investment objectives. Keeps informed of developments in the security markets. Participates in Investment Committee meetings and decisions as well as contributes to Daily Strategy meetings.
- Provide coaching, training and assistance to staff to develop knowledge, skills and abilities to maximize performance and potential. Assists in performance reviews and with SEC compliance reporting requirements, as directed.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in finance or related field, a CFP®,CFA, CPA, or JD designation
- Thorough knowledge of stocks, mutual funds, U.S. Treasuries, agencies and municipal bonds, financial planning principles, equity and fixed income investments
- A minimum of 5 years work related experience is required in this field
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, which consists of more than 700 offices worldwide.
Our search consultants are Financial Services 'industry insiders' working specifically with Internal and External Wholesalers, National Sales Managers, Investment and Wealth Management Representatives, Relationship Managers, Branch Managers, Compliance Officers, Operations Managers, Investment Money Managers, Portfolio Managers, Research Analysts, Trust Officers/Administrators/Managers as well as all Executive Level positions.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com.
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
- ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW” ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
- Email your resume in WORD format to email@example.com. Please refer to job reference code JMS/VArelationmanager in the subject line.
- Fax resume with cover letter to: 314-991-9586. Attention: Kim Carlson. Please refer to job reference code JMS/VArelationmanager
NO CALLS PLEASE