We are a national plaintiff trial law firm looking to fill a Marketing Coordinator position. Our ideal candidate is energetic, loves people, friendly and can manage both in-office activities as well as marketing tasks in the field.
The position will require daily administrative tasks as well as visiting referral sources to develop, build and maintain relationships. The ideal candidate should be professional, but not take themselves too seriously. They should be friendly, outgoing, enjoy talking to people, building relationships, have impeccable follow through, and the ability to ensure tasks are completed accurately and on time.
The position requires:
- The ability to communicate (and listen) effectively and with a variety of individuals;
- The ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with differing levels of experienced professionals and non-professionals;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Reliable transportation;
- The ability to work with limited supervision including both short and long term projects; and
- The ability to think outside the box and be creative.
Previous experience in a business development / marketing environment preferred. Prior sales experience, knowledge of client relationship management programs, knowledge of social media marketing; or, experience working in a law firm is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit resumes detailing applicable skills, abilities, and experience, including salary requirements.
Remember this position is about developing business and relationships, so feel free to stand out from the crowd and think outside of the box!
We offer excellent benefits, compensation commensurate with experience, mileage reimbursement, and bonus opportunity.