About Matrix Precise:
Matrix Precise is a Technology Development, Consulting and R&D company. We provide solutions in the areas of Facial Recognition, Smart Retail, Handwriting Recognition and Smart Robots. Our client services also include a range of development and support solutions from web and mobile application development, infrastructure and production support and testing services. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits packages including health insurance and 401K.
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for developing, documenting, and enhancing applications releases processes and procedures. This individual should be able to track project deliverables and manage the choreography of pre-release dry runs. You must be able to demonstrate attention to details, time management, accuracy, and good communication skills. To be successful in this role, you will be required to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team environment, as well as work and think independently.
- Provide hands-on expertise for build and release engineering processes and procedures
- Prepare and package software releases
- Work closely with the Technical, QA and Product Leads to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements and plan release deliverables
- Collaborate and facilitate releases, solution development, enhancements and fixes based on release schedules.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and other backend teams on software upgrades, disaster recovery and other efforts.
- Ensure established development standards and procedures are followed.
- Must be able to facilitate release activities for multiple projects/products and releases.
- Keep team on track of deliverables and timelines.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as release engineer
- In-depth understanding and experience with Linux and shell scripting
- Solid understanding of CI tool and GIT
- Working knowledge of Maven, Jenkins, Java, SQL, Tomcat
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented with the ability to successfully deliver under tight project deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Healthcare preferred.
- Vehicle Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Build and Release Engineer