Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Self-motivated professional to manage and supervise essential maintenance activities and provide leadership by developing training and education programs and analysis methods to improve reliability of assets, equipment and processes. Acquiring and analyzing data. Creating reports, charts and calculations to identify reliability problems and make recommendations for repair/replacement costs to accomplish improvement.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provides support to regional maintenance leaders to accomplish goals of corporate maintenance strategy and help to identify gaps that need to be addressed to achieve industry world class asset reliability.
- Create and execute training and education seminars for BBU personnel to implement equipment reliability programs nationwide. (Both hourly staff and management personnel)
- Develop and coordinate projects that enhance machine reliability, productivity, consistent improvement in operational efficiency and safety.
- Manage projects to meet reliability goals, productivity and Maintenance improvements.
- Provide help to create optimized machine spare parts lists, min/max levels, optimal spares inventory, parts criticality analysis.
- Provide leadership for utilization of CMMS (computerized maintenance management systems)
- Provide leadership and training to conduct failure root cause analysis for bakery equipment.
- Provide leadership and training to conduct TTR (clean-inspect-repair) events on bakery equipment.
- Provides leadership to implement predictive maintenance techniques and devices.
- Gathers and examines machinery and operational data and proposes reliability improvement plans.
- Initiates elemental engineering studies into equipment/process failures and presents analysis details to more experienced engineers for improving.
- Work collaboratively with project engineering teams to build in reliability and maintenance efficiency “up-front” on projects.
- Associates are expected to find ways to continuously improve reliability
- Associate will interact with variety of stake holders via various communication mediums (written and/or verbal).
- Willingness to travel 50% to 60% of time.