Laurel Hill Center is seeking part time Relief Peer Support Recovery Specialists. This is part time, as needed.
Relief Peer Support Specialists (RPSS) provide relief to Pathways employees who request time off or call in sick. RPSS provide back-up support services by working on the Pathways floor and filling in at the Food Pantry.
- Assist participants with implementing and modeling coping or self-soothing strategies, including diversion activities such as games or art
- Provide individual or group supports
- Support team members
- Follow and complete electronic documentation requirements for interventions provided
- Collaborate with LHC staff regarding participant behavior issues interfering with maintaining a safe environment
- Assist with stocking and distribution of food items in the food pantry
- Participate in Team and Supervision meetings as scheduled and required by law
- Must be a Peer Support Specialist on the Traditional Health Worker registry
- Successful completion of Laurel Hill Center orientation training and demonstrated competency in engaging individuals and supporting their mental health recovery.
- Ability to work assigned shifts when needed
- Must be a Peer Support Specialist on the Traditional Health Worker registry.
- Available to work scheduled shifts that may vary between 8:30AM to 4PM for Pathways.
- Successful completion of a background check and urinalysis.
- Must be able to manage the physical demands that include climbing stairs, and lifting/carrying up to 25 pounds
- Consumers are encouraged to apply.