Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do.
This account will fall under the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business. Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
Sodexo is seeking a Relief Registered Dietitian for Jackson South Hospital, an acute care hospital a part of the Jackson Health System Miami, FL. The ideal candidate must be flexible to provide inpatient care as needed, able to provide coverage during holidays and weekends, interested in working with diverse populations, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Must be knowledgeable in current dietetic therapy practices.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a registered Dietitian, preferrably with 1 year of experience in an acute care and LTC setting.
- Work as part of the clinical team providing nutrition care and managing the nutrition care process
- Will cover clinical services at Jackson South Community Hospital.
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
- Utilizes electronic charting in the NCP format
- Be highly motivated
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in FL.
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in “quality of life solutions” around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin “Magic” Johnson himself click here
To learn more about Jackson South Hospital click here: https://jacksonhealth.org/
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Knowledge of nutrition care principles for acutely or chronically ill patients/residents within specialty areas (e.g., pediatrics, diabetes, cardiovascular). Excellent communication and counseling skills.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.