The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Responsible for supervising the day to day activity of NSC Sales Representatives ensuring maximum positive action outcomes from each call and meeting performance goals of the team.
- Monitor progress and development of Representatives against performance measures and standards. Deliver monthly development plan. Train, coach, motivate, evaluate and discipline as appropriate.
- Manage the team to ensure performance goals are met and make recommendations to enhance team productivity.
- Assist Representatives with difficult situations as needed involving research and problem resolution to preserve customer relationship.
- Maintain open flow of communications with Representatives, ensuring they have a complete understanding of marketing promotions and updates.
- Manage calls in queue to ensure abandon rate is maintained at or below accepted levels.
- Assist Sales Manager in the design and implementation of training programs.
- Assist Sales Manager by providing recommendations for improving systemsprocesses and assisting with research and problem resolution.
- Maintain communications channel with field sales organization to resolve questions or issues.
- College degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Three years of NSC sales experience or equivalent ADT sales experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
- ADT specific product process knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated PC knowledge.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com