Remanufacturer I - Disassembly (Murrieta)(
Responsibilities include handling previously used starters/alternators/fuel injectors that have been exposed to wear and tear, are dirty; contain rust, grease and oils. Performs repetitive tasks including but not limited to dismantling and assembly of various size components. Complies with work procedures and all quality standards which apply to the assembly functions while supporting Denso’s Business Policy in the remanufacturing of alternators and starters. Maintains organization in the staging of materials and finished cores into containers and on racking system. Gains knowledge of all Denso’s standards and work procedures applicable to the Alternator/starter assembly and, teardown process.
- Qualified candidates must possess a high school diploma or GED/ or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position is in the disassembly department
- Experience with use of hand tools, solder and welding tools, torque wrenches, carts, racks, bins, electrical and electronic test station preferred.
- Operates and uses specialty made tooling, fixtures, painting tools, hand-held power tools, conveyors and other industrial machinery.
- Must have the ability to read meters and control gauges, perform inspections, perform operation and testing using various types of testing devices.
- Need to be able to operate the following equipment: hardware torque specifications, hipot tester and coil press.
- Support the demands of the operations by being punctual, have the flexibility to work a variety of shift schedules and daily overtime as needed
- General requirement based on department: Basic math and computer aptitude required.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 33 pounds
- Possibility of working 1st or 2nd shift, ability to move shift in future and must be able to work 2nd shift if necessary.
- Must be able to stand for long hours during an 8 hour shift.