|Creative Services Production Manager|
Boston, MA/ Can be 100% REMOTE
9 months Contract-2-Perm Conversion Potential
** REMOTE** TELECOMMUTE
?*Not a typical manager role - managing the project not people*
Please submit WORD resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org| o. +1.732.362.2588
The Creative Services Specialist -/Production Manager reports to the Creative Operations Manager and has responsibility for multiple creative projects simultaneously, during all phases of their life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close). Manages creative workload and pipeline of upcoming projects and owns the production timeline, scope, scheduling, and documentation, and makes critical decisions on all of the above. Works with a multidisciplinary team to scope, plan, manage, and deliver on creative projects involving a variety of media including content development, print design, email, digital design, and video production.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- People skills are essential in this position, as you will be counted on to deliver, while continuing to foster a positive and productive creative environment for the team.
- The production manager is also responsible for staying up-to-date on deliverables status, changes, and delays; managing issue resolution and taking corrective action as needed, all while maintaining constant communicate between Creative and stakeholders to ensure expectations are clear.
- The production manager uses knowledge of project scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Assembles project team, identifies appropriate resources, assigns individual responsibilities, and develops schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Drives workflow across teams, communicating project status and next steps on a regular basis. Communicates with internal project team, external project manager, stakeholders, and company executives regarding the status of specific projects.
- Bachelor's degree PMI Certification a plus
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Jira a plus
- Experience in the education market space a plus.
- Reason for Need: Growing team and further assistance needed.
- **REMOTE ROLE - .
1. Project management background – job encompasses these duties
2. Scheduling experience and organization
3. Background in creative environment
Nice to Have:
1. PMI Certification
2. Jira experience
3. Microsoft project or smart sheet.
Additional Job Details:About You-
- You revel in enabling creative teams to produce their best work. You're part ship captain and part cat herder: a well-organized diplomat who thrives on creating processes and drives efficiency wherever you go.
- The potential to work in an in-house creative environment where your work will have an impact on the brand excites you.
- You never miss a detail, but also always have your eye on the big picture.
- You have the right blend of strategic, detailed, critical-thinking, technical knowledge, and stakeholder relationship skills.
- You think in terms of dependencies, predecessors, durations, and risks, and can make a project schedule sing.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and able to provide structure and leadership with limited direction.
- Your proven expertise and positive attitude will keep the team working nimbly, efficiently, and happily. Serve as first point of contact for creative requests
- Develop and have complete ownership over campaign creative execution plan: coordinate and communicate with all necessary parties
- Schedule and manage multiple projects concurrently, in the most effective and efficient manner possible, ensuring adequate resources are available
- Coordinate internal resources and sometimes third parties/vendors for flawless project execution
- Create and manage production schedules and milestones through regular monitoring of production procedures and processes
- Analyze variances in production capabilities, and offer viable solutions and options to ensure a painless production workflow
- Evaluate ongoing progress and status of projects, track progress against milestones, manage issue resolution, and take corrective action as needed.
- Coordinate between Creative and Marketing, seeking to maintain a harmonious and efficient balance between the demands of each department
- Respond timely and accurately to questions and requests about scheduling Continuously seek to improve processes and the operational efficiency of the creative department
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned which may include cross-team initiatives
Minimum Required Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant project or production management experience
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) environment with ambitious schedules and plans
- Ability to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines
- Ability to assign production goals, tasks, and deadlines, based on logic and critical thinking
- Experience scheduling projects in Smartsheets or Microsoft Project
- Strong English communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize across several projects and deliverables using a logical approach to process implementation
- Ability to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems and be able to consistently identify critical elements, variables, and alternatives to develop solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Understands team dynamics, fostering a positive team environment
- Experience working with graphic designers, content writers, and videographers
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Self-directed and accountable to the big picture, and the details
- Strong attention to detail and superb organization skills
- Strong negotiating, problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Confident and clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional business acumen and collaboration skills
- Superb time management with the ability to work independently
- Flexible, curious, and ready to learn