The Remote EHR Supervisor will oversee all activity within their specific teams. Specifically, analyzing overall efficacy of the department and ensure things are moving smoothly. Operations Supervisor is responsible for evaluating team members’ performance and delivering feedback, positive or critical, depending on the employee and the situation. Additionally, reporting their findings to their management team as needed.
- Process, track and monitor client requests across all aspects of active projects;
- Monitor progress on SAFHIRE dashboard daily to determine areas of focus that will ensure project completion;
- Responsible for overall integrity of data generated and reported by the team;
- Assign daily work assignments to associates based upon priority and project needs;
- Assist in the management of communication and correspondence with clients, provider offices and internal personnel;
- Support direct reports with daily project management needs;
- Provide direct individual and team leadership to achieve success in a call center environment including coaching, development and documented one-on-one sessions;
- Facilitate mid-year and annual reviews for ERS and/or EPS;
- Lead weekly team meetings, morale events and competitions;
- Provide weekly and monthly progress updates to direct reports regarding quality scores and productivity;
- Escalates urgent issues to Operations Management team in a timely manner;
- Manage time and attendance for subordinates within Oracle (i.e. time off requests, approving timesheets and FMLA tracking);
- Maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Inovalon’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position; and
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company.
- And other duties/Responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory/mentor experience in a high volume call center, preferably within the healthcare environment;
- Outbound telemarketing, collections or sales experience is required;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with strong interpersonal and listening skills;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with company personnel, customers, and professionals at all levels;
- Team leadership skills with demonstrated excellence in motivating, developing, and retaining frontline employees;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and maintain records in a well-organized manner;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet assigned deadlines;
- Knowledge of computer operations and other standard office equipment; and
- Ability to work evening, weekends and some holidays.