Remote Executive Assistant needed in Seattle or Washington DC for an investment and incubation company
**Must live in Seattle, WA or Washington, DC**
Job ID: 17092
Pay Rate: DOE
Location: Remote but must live in Seattle, WA or Washington, DC
Are you known for being an eager to learn, self-starter with plenty of energy and a strong ability to adapt?
Do you want to take on more projects and be a business partner to your executives?
Are you available for a flexible schedule between ET and PT time zones?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Executive Assistant role!
Our client partners with organizations and individuals who share their urgency for social progress in the United States. Together, they grow understanding, expand participation, encourage cooperation, and fuel new approaches that substantially improve people's lives. Diversity, equity, and inclusion is an important value for our client. Our client is driven by five core principles: they dream big and deliver daily, they are exceptional partners, they tell the truth, they keep a start-up mindset, and they celebrate their people.
This Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to two Directors across their full range of work, ensuring follow-through, prioritization, increased bandwidth, and effective coordination of all engagements and work products. This role is a unique hybrid of administrative support and broader project/administrative work in support of the two Directors. In this role, at times you will be called upon to stretch your schedule, roll with the punches and provide rapid response all while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail, diligence, and confidentiality. Being comfortable with ambiguity combined with a sense of humor is essential.
- Strategic calendar management for the Directors; this includes driving priorities and rescheduling others; troubleshooting when necessary; collaborating with partners and our client’s assistants and in other organizations; balancing competing priorities with the internal and external deadlines of other teams within the organization, understanding the rhythm for the schedule and building and thinking through impact of events and changes to overall calendar.
- Organizational support-develop and implement administrative standards, policies, and document management systems that optimize Directors' organization.
- Action Item tracking; emphasizing prioritization and impact on scheduling and integrating time management.
- Coordinate travel planning and schedules for the Directors, including transportation, accommodations, conference/event registrations, travel documentation, etc.
- Review, reconcile, and file monthly expense reports.
- Maintain contacts and ensure information is accurate and updated in Outlook and the CRM.
- Revise, edit, and proofread various documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Perform related clerical tasks such as printing, photocopying, mailing, and scheduling conference rooms.
- Monitor and maintain subscriptions, ID/passwords, etc.
- Provide high-level customer service to all visitors, guests, and partners.
- Conduct miscellaneous local errands, as needed.
- Partner with all team members across the organization, participating and supporting new initiatives as requested.
- Manage special projects and other duties as assigned by the Directors.
- Provide meeting support, including taking notes and minutes and scheduling/arranging meetings; distribute materials in advance of meetings as requested, specifically agendas/presentations to external and internal partners on behalf of the Directors.
- Create detailed briefs, documents, agendas, and other materials as requested in support of the Directors.
- Upload and maintain notes and touch points in CRM database.
- Answer/screen general solicitation calls and emails sent to the Directors, as needed.
- Work as part of the team to ensure that oversight processes and initiatives are fully supported
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an administrative and executive support role with heavy emphasis on calendar management, scheduling, travel planning, expense report reconciliation, and document management.
- Relevant experience in the following industries preferred: hospitality, public relations, high tech, investment management or executive office.
- Schedule flexibility is required as Directors are in different time zones (ET and PT).
- Openness and willingness to learn.
- Able to maintain a positive, cooperative, and professional attitude in stressful and time sensitive situations and circumstances.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet changing deadlines and requests, while strategically thinking ahead.
- Proactive, with a proven track record of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, requiring a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Ability to offer creative solutions when faced with challenges and ambiguity.
- Outstanding people skills and ability to interface with diverse groups, individuals, and across multiple organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining confidentiality and privacy during sensitive situations and able to use discretion with communications. Must be able to uphold and ensure security and confidentiality of all information.
- Offer contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background investigation including criminal, public records, and credit checks.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.