Ciberspring International is looking for a Sitecore Architect/SME (preferably certified) that can work remotely for clients in the greater North East area of the US. We prefer a candidate from to live anywhere between Boston and Philly as we are located in Central, NJ. This candidate can be a Freelancer, Contractor, or even a full time Employee (if the scenario is right). We require all contractors, freelancers, employees to take a background check, so this is an absolute requirement. Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sitecore Architect/SME We are looking for a Sitecore SME to join our Corporate Strategy team as we build out the next generation of digital marketing capabilities. We need an expert to help steer the usage and development of best-in class, data-driven user experiences and to champion best practices. This role combines deep technical knowledge and an advanced ability to use the Sitecore platform with an ability to share knowledge with others.
The role requires a proven track record of successfully using and managing a complex, global digital ecosystem launched on the Sitecore Experience CMS platform. The ability to strategically connect Sitecore usage to other digital marketing technology and practices to drive maturity across all digital marketing efforts is key.
- Manage a customized Sitecore CMS platform for a unique digital ecosystem to drive transformation of marketing processes and practices. This includes hands-on support to solve marketing user problems that can be resolved through the platform as well as related training and support for end users so they can solve similar problems in the future.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in platform use for a variety of topics including testing, analytics, personalization, governance and workflow/approval processes
- Provide business units with continuous education, training, recommendations to drive adoption of best practices across a variety of digital marketing topics including optimization, data integration, funnel development and spend management
- Work collaboratively across functions and departments enterprise wide to help produce best-in-class digital experiences and ensure best practices are properly implemented
- Participate in the processes of CMS implementation and website development to support current and future-state technical needs based on business priorities
- Work closely with the delivery team and business leads to provide demand direction and translation of business needs to requirements. Agile experience a plus
- Participate in the evaluation of new platform features and releases to improve and optimize system usage and marketing team performance
- Measure against key KPIs and benchmarks to drive business value
- Support the overall team goal to drive continual improvement and build a best-in-class, data-driven customer experience
A minimum of five years of experience in marketing transformation projects, specifically using the Sitecore CMS platform to implement digital initiatives in a global organization for both B2B and B2C projects across multiple channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Deep hands-on expertise using and managing the Sitecore CMS platform including testing, analytics and data modules to drive optimized, world-class user experiences
- Extensive familiarity with enterprise web content management systems, structure, set-up, governance and best practices
- Familiarity with Sitecore SXA and other platform specific technologies
- Understand Agile development processes and participate in the continuous improvement process for platform enhancements
- Familiarity with digital marketing and sales platforms such as AEM, Sitecore, Eloqua, Marketo, SFDC Marketing Cloud & Lead Generation, CRM platforms (SFDC) and Data Analytics (Adobe, Google), Search tools (Conductor/Brightedge) and/or Ecommerce, especially with regards to how they connect to or work in conjunction with Sitecore
- Ability to focus on data-driven decisions that build maximum business value
- Excellent presentation, organization, communications and time management skills
- Results oriented, practical, hands-on approach to getting the work done
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%