FindLaw Renewal Specialists are professionals dedicated to protecting revenue across the Small Law Firm segment. The Renewal Specialist position is specifically focused on securing and renewing revenue within 1-10 attorney law firms. Renewal Specialists manage a portfolio of customers and are primarily responsible for working the renewal opportunities in an assigned territory by leveraging digital capabilities to maximize renewal, and revenue performance.
Members of this team earn a base salary and earn variable compensation through a renewal bonus and commission structure. Value based renewal and sales skills are required in order to successfully defend the value and price premium of the FindLaw online marketing solutions.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Achieve monthly renewal targets and revenue requirements
- Retain assigned client base and the associated revenue by providing first class customer care for all clients
- Secure long-term revenue by targeting multi-year contracts
- Review and understand account analytics within FindLaw performance tools and communicate the value to assigned clients
- Establish strong working relationships with clients, Field Consultants and internal business partners
- Assist with renewal portfolio growth by communicating upsell opportunities
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date renewal portfolio by meeting business system logging requirements including proper documentation within exceptions
- Four-year degree required
- Minimum of 2 years Account management or sales experience
- Understanding of internet and law firm marketing concepts
- Proven account and revenue retention numbers in support of client retention
- A demonstrated ability to drive high customer contact volume
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed renewal/sales process and negotiation aptitude
- High degree of professionalism, customer centricity, and flexibility
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Familiarity with online marketing concepts, processes and SEO knowledge
- Ability to identify problem areas, trends and opportunities and recommend planned actions
- Self-motivated, resilience, positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to work and a fast-paced environment that changes often
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America