Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 120 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
As a member of our Customer Success operations team, you will play a pivotal role in the refinement and execution of our Renewals business. You will work closely with our Customer Success and Renewals leadership teams to establish processes and communications to allow for the accurate forecasting and execution of our Renewals business. You must have a passion for the numbers, but also the broader business context around them. You will develop an excellent understanding of customers, sales, and renewals cycles, and must be committed to finding solutions to meet the needs of our business.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Renewals leaders to manage the weekly, monthly & quarterly cadence of the Renewals team activities including forecasting, planning, and opportunity management.
- Coordinate forecasting and reporting. Leveraging historical trends, pipeline coverage data, and deal-specific knowledge to guide sales and Renewals leaders during the forecasting process.
- Analyzes health data to understand potential downgrade risks and work with cross-functional teams to identify and operationalize new methods to drive risk mitigation strategies.
- Coordinates territory alignments with the support of the Renewals leadership team.
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the Renewals organization. Works with peers to create global standards.
- Communicate key process information, deadlines, updates etc.
- Works to ensure renewals’ objectives are assigned and completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Partner with Renewal leaders to aid in operational business needs.
- Monitors the assigned sales organizations’ compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience preferably with a professional IT services company or SaaS software provider in Customer Success, Operations, Professional Services
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- The ability to bring alignment, negotiate, influence, and drive projects to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across management and field teams
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively to C-level executives and field teams in both one-on-one and group settings
- Experience in developing 1 to many communications, and structuring programs around them.
- Strong ability to align business strategy with a business process. Experience driving initiatives to refine and improve business processes.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Technical skills (required): Salesforce, Excel - (preferred) - Clari, Apptus/CPQ, Outreach
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.