At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
As part of Lifesize’s Services Renewal team, you will be responsible for a quota based on sales. You will be calling on Direct Customers and working with Channel Partners to bring hardware warranties back under contract. You will be hunting accounts to identify, qualify, and close all opportunities you create. Your quota will have a primary focus of closing warranty renewals, but not limited to identifying upgrade opportunities to expand Lifesize’s footprint in your accounts.
- Ability to forecast, track and manage business
- Continual pipeline growth and follow-up. You will need to manage a pipeline and forecast closely and report on it weekly.
- Focus relentlessly on identifying, qualifying, and closing opportunities eligible for warranty renewals.
- Drive and manage opportunities through both audio and video calls with end user customers/channel partners
- Input, update and maintain Salesforce records on each account and opportunity.
- In conjunction with closing warranty renewals, qualify upgrade opportunities with every customer.
- Weekly forecast meetings and updates
- Knowledge of all Lifesize products and continued training and maintenance of skill-set.
- Maintain outbound call average of 50+ dials/emails per day
- Experience working with and selling SaaS
- A sound understanding of the sales processes and associated best practices.
- Proven ability to forecast and achieve quarterly targets
- Prior experience working with a team that is being built from the ground up
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/CRM, Excel and other productivity tools as needed.
- Prior work experience establishing goals, execution of daily tasks, providing clear direction, and achieving service level standards.
- Proven sales track record and the ability to achieve challenging sales objectives.
- Prior work experience and knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics as well as, business value selling.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with 3+ years of relevant inside sales experience working with Small & Midsize Business (SMB) and complex account environments
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.