• Understand and comply with management’s directions and guidelines within guidelines of company’s policy and procedures.
• Following Company’s Customer Relations Philosophy. Pay whole attention to customer’s needs first and secondary tasks can wait.
• Apprise store management of all sales, cash and/or operational discrepancies.
• Prepare shift-change report at completion of shift and minimize cashier’s errors.
• Accurately post all markups, markdowns, store use of merchandise, voids, and bad-merchandise write offs.
• Advice management of any situations or policy violations having an adverse effect on the store’s operating performance, including maintenance problems.
• Keep coolers, merchandise shelves fully stocked and fronted at all times.
• Able to lift 50lbs or less.
• Properly clean and maintain equipment, floors, and restrooms. Make sure the register area is clean, free of any personal belongings, displays are unblocked, operable and pointed toward customer.
• Adhere to all city, county, state and federal regulations.
• Use up-selling techniques and properly up selling products that complement customer purchases.
• Understand that customers are the reason we are in business and treat them with excellent services and pleasant greetings and smile before and after the transaction checkouts.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 21 years of age or older
• Be able to obtain a TAM and Health Card
• Pass Drug Screen and Background Check