About the teamYou will join a brand new team that is at the center of Zillow's effort to transform the future of home selling. This team will be responsible for establishing and developing best-in-class operations for residential real estate transactions, central to our mission to make the process of buying or selling a home a consumer friendly, state of the art experience that can be launched with just the click of a button.
About the role
Zillow is looking for an Estimator in the Las Vegas market who will work on potential single-family home purchases and determine any necessary repairs and renovations. You will inspect homes and set renovation scopes of work to identify necessary repairs, potential issues and value added enhancements. You will be responsible for estimating pricing and timelines for repair and renovation scopes to improve ROI as well as ensuring quality standards are met from potential home-buying purchases to the home resale process.
- Conduct in-home assessments to verify condition and determine marketability of homes
- Create initial repair/renovation scopes that include recommendations on improvements to increase market value
- Provide the acquisitions team with insight on home conditions and potential repairs for profitable home-buying opportunities
- Work with the field and centralized team during home resale process to determine price & validity of all repair asks
- Work with third party inspection as necessary for detailed inspectors on pool, HVACS, and roofs
- Work in the field, in and around various properties and constructio
Who you are
- Experience in estimating and inspection of single-family homes and renovation projects
- Ability to work independently and thrives in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task with competing deadlines
- Strong technical, verbal and written communication skills
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to adhere to the demands of residential construction/renovation, including flexible scheduling
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including the ability to work both indoors and outdoors, and the ability to spend considerable time standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, and squatting, and ability to traverse all types of terrain
- Ability to pass a drug screen
Get to know us
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. In addition to a competitive salary we encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.