About the role
Zillow is seeking a Renovation Manager in the Las Vegas market to lead a field renovation team in an exciting new company initiative to change the way customers sell homes! You will develop a team of Renovation Supervisors and Estimators and collaborate with the GM to ensure the market is operating at optimal performance by managing repair and renovation budgets and timeline to ensure renovations and repairs align with company quality standards .
- Manage vendors and contractors including sourcing, vetting, timeline, cost and quality control management
- Lead, train and coach a team of estimators and renovation supervisors
- Assess cost and quality control metrics to ensure optimal vendor performance
- Work closely with GM and centralized Renovation Project Coordinators
- Work in the field, in and around various properties and construction
About the team
You will join a brand new team that is at the center of Zillow’s effort to transform the future of home selling. This team will be responsible for establishing and developing best-in-class operations for residential real estate transactions, central to our mission to make the process of buying or selling a home a consumer friendly, state of the art experience that can be launched with just the click of a button.
Who you are
- Experience in residential construction/renovation management
- Renovation acumen – expert knowledge of key drivers of profitability when “flipping” homes
- Continually identify areas for process improvements and cost-savings to scale in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment
- Effective and clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to adhere to the demands of residential construction/renovation, including flexible scheduling
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including the ability to work both indoors and outdoors, and the ability to spend considerable time standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, and squatting, and ability to traverse all types of terrain
- Ability to pass a drug screen
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.