About the teamZillow is looking for a Renovation Superintendent in the field to manage home renovations for the Instant Offers start-up business. This will include overseeing general contractors, subcontractors and trades, change orders, punch list and quality control. You will execute a seamless renovation experience while being cost-effective and ensuring timelines and high quality standards.
Monitor renovations projects including quality control, timely completion and compliance to work orders and specifications
Sourcing, training, and maintaining vendor relationships
Conducting field quality control checks to ensure a high quality delivery of product
Work closely with centralized Project Manager to conduct weekly portfolio reviews
Work in the field, in and around various properties and construction
About the roleYou will join a brand new team that is at the center of Zillow's effort to transform the future of home selling. This team will be responsible for establishing and developing best-in-class operations for residential real estate transactions, central to our mission to make the process of buying or selling a home a consumer friendly, state of the art experience that can be launched with just the click of a button.
Who you are
- Supervisory experience in residential construction/renovation
- Detailed knowledge of home repairs and maintenance
- Must be organized & able to prioritize deadlines
- Ability to manage communication between third party reps and centralized project management office
- Continually identify process improvements to scale in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including the ability to work both indoors and outdoors, and the ability to spend considerable time standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, and squatting, and ability to traverse all types of terrain
- Ability to pass a drug screen
Get to know usZillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. In addition to competitive salary we encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.