We are a full service materials handling company. What does that mean? We do everything within the four walls of a warehouse from selling, leasing and renting our forklifts to designing and building conveyor systems and racking. Think about it, everything that you wear, sit on, drive and eat has been touched by a forklift. It's simple.
The Rental Delivery Driver for Raymond Handling Solutions, Inc. will drives Heavy-Duty Tractor and Trailer to pick up and deliver products that Raymond Handling Solutions, Inc. sells and services. The driver will work Monday through Friday and a few Saturday's when necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; Other duties may be assigned.
- Driver will be on duty during normal working hours to operate a heavy-duty tractor and trailer.
- Driver picks up and delivers products that are sold and serviced by all departments within RHSI.
- Follow directions of the Rental Manager and/or the employee designated to dispatch the driver. Follow daily transportation schedule.
- Comply with all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements; such as maintenance of driver's log book and random drug testing.
- Obtain customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery of product.
- Document damage and condition of equipment that is received or delivered.
- Update training and skills on a continuing basis.
- Follow all Rental Department procedures for asset movement, identification and storage.
- Complete all paperwork transactions in a timely, neat, and accurate fashion.
- Maintain a clean and orderly (inside and outside) vehicle.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record as established by Raymond Handling Solutions, Inc. insurance carrier.
- Report all accidents immediately, regardless of fault or situation.
- Account for 100% of available time during working hours.
- Must be willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Must coordinate all overtime with assigned supervisor.
- Must follow all procedures in the company's Employee Handbook.
- Must follow safety procedures and use good judgment in regards to safety.
- Must be willing to drive safely with tall equipment requiring permit loads and double check all traffic routes.
- Must be willing to work out of town as necessary.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by the Rental Department Manager/Supervisor.
Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be self-motivated and able to manage time efficiently.
Be able to exhibit professional behavior at all times.
Willing to follow mandates and procedures of the Rental Department.
Maintain a sound working relationship with fellow workers.
Possess good organizational skills.
Must be able to take direction.
Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone, in writing and in person.
Be able to establish and maintain a positive working relationship with customers.
Must maintain a clean, neat and professional appearance.
Be willing and able to learn quickly and perform accurately and neatly with a degree of flexibility.
Motivated to continuous self-development and training.
Willing to assume more responsibility as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Minimum of 2 years driving experience handling Heavy Equipment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MUST HAVE CLASS "A" LICENSE
We provide a competitive benefit package to include;
- Medical (Raymond Handling Solutions, Inc. contributes 65%!), dental, vision, Long and Short Term Disability
- Generous PTO package
- Flexible Spending Account,
- 8 paid holidays,
- 401k with company match,
- Monthly Employee Recognition Awards
- Great holiday gatherings & great company culture
Equal Opportunity Employer
Raymond Handling Solutions, Inc. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/V/D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Events
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays