As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
A Repair Center Technician (RCT) is responsible for repairing and testing items returned to the factory. This includes some evaluation/troubleshooting to a board level, soldering, part replacement, adhering parts for assembly, cleaning of parts, and some testing/calibration. Individual must be motivated to work with the team, Engineers and Administration, while following Policies throughout the repair process.
- Request parts from stock utilizing appropriate methods
- Provide detailed input as to faults found for failure analysis
- Work with R&D on Manufacturing Engineering as needed to facilitate corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Good eyesight
- Exceptional hand dexterity for small parts assembly
- Ability to 50 pounds
- Alert to the environment to avoid hazards in the work place
- Orderly, keeping work environment clean and organized
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Precisian soldering skills
- SAP experience (Preferred)
- ESD certified (Preferred) / trained
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to use multi-meters, O-scope, and computers
- Critical attention to minute details
- Punctual and reliable a must
- AA or AS degree in a Technical Field or comparable, is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Microelectronics experience is preferred.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.