Replenishment Analyst - Walmart
We're seeking a Replenishment Analyst to join our team, supporting our key relationship with Walmart!
As a key member of our dedicated Walmart Sales Team, you will assist in driving and maximizing sales with for one of our key retail partners. Using your expertise, you will manage customer inventories through analysis and recommendations of inventory needs. You will provide comprehensive analysis of replenishment activity and recommend strategies to drive in-stock performance. This position will be located in our Providence, RI office.
- POS / inventory projections – update and review Monitor report on a weekly basis, ensuring all Ads, Events and Media plans are up to date. Manage, update and create POS profiles as needed to ensure accurate POS projections for the season/year.
- Order Management – ensure proper amount of orders are in the pipeline at all times. Work with flow and HFE to meet customer requested ship dates. Monitor Ads, Events and Media plans to ensure coverage to achieve POS forecast.
- In stocks – review weekly and provide analysis for anything below corporate target. Weekly meeting with Business Analysts to review current week’s business and address any inventory opportunities as they relate to in stocks, events and POS potential.
- Forecast collaboration (internal) – meet with Sales Rep on a weekly basis to discuss POS and shipment forecasts. Recommend forecast changes based on POS trend and follow up accordingly.
- Forecast collaboration (external) – meet with Business Analysts (weekly) and Business Analyst / Buyers on a monthly basis to discuss POS projections by item and identify any inventory shortfalls / POS opportunities going forward.
- Inventory Flow – act as liaison between customer, account support and logistics departments to ensure smooth flow of inventory. Communicate any purchase order or inventory flow issues to customer and follow up accordingly.
- Ad hoc reporting as requested
Education, knowledge and experience required:
- B.A. / B.S. in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related discipline
- 2 to 3 years experience in a retail, ecommerce, or wholesale corporate environment as a replenishment analyst, demand planner, allocation analyst, or similar capacity.
- Proficiency with business applications (Word, Access, Outlook). Advanced Excel skills
- Strong Analytical/Problem Solving/Presentation Skills
- Ability to work in a high volume/fast paced environment
- Strong Organizational and Project Management Skills
- Strong Interpersonal/Written/Verbal Communication Skills