The Replenishment Coordinator is an entry level position in the Purchasing department that uses the Epicor Eagle ERP System to ensure product availability in Centinela Feed Retail Stores. Working with the Buyer, the Replenishment Coordinator will create orders to maintain sufficient inventory levels necessary to meet projected sales demands as well as determine appropriate order points based off of current sales trends. This position will communicate with a wide variety of internal and external individuals such as stores, District Managers, Centinela Feed Distribution Center, Distributors and Vendors to fulfill external customer demands while maintaining inventory levels at our stores.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurately create purchase orders using system generated reports and submitting orders to vendors within current time constraints.
- Correct store level errors, such as overages, shortages, damages, returns, and review/correct finalized PO’s as required.
- Identify severe inventory conditions that will adversely affect customer satisfaction and communicate these conditions to management in a timely manner; make recommendations for solution.
- Make and/or recommend assortment changes based on sales trends, product availability and customer demand to maintain a high-in-stock percentage rate and high level of customer satisfaction and fresh offering.
- Create, update, save and distribute multiple reports on department Key Process Indicators (KPIs) on a regular basis to support the Supply Chain team and upper management.
- Evaluate the reliability of the supply chain flow to ensure product availability. Contribute to the planning of long- and short-term business objectives and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Assist in developing, monitoring and maintaining standard operating procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, complete task within time constraints
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment and maintain confidentiality
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and make decisions especially in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult issues or inquiries.
Experience: 1-year experience in office or retail store environment, required
Compensation: $ up to 18.50 per hour (DOE)
Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies is a Drug free workplace
To apply: https://secure4.entertimeonline.com/ta/6141905.careers?CareersSearch