Well-established apparel manufacturer has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, professional, team-oriented, and highly motivated Replenishment and PlanningManager in our Bentonville office.
- Identify and track trends in sales-related data.\
- Build forecast plans for future programs
- Track and plan store item inventory goals
- Identify areas of improvement and build plans to achieve using quantitative analysis
- Provide leadership and development to junior team members
- A least five years of Retail Link experience
- At least five years of replenishment and/or planning experience
- Ability to think independently and work effectively on a team
- Solid knowledge of Retail Link, GRS, Excel, and Access
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We have a friendly and team-oriented organization, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Competitive benefit program