The Denver Post, a subsidiary of MediaNews Group, is seeking a Features Reporter Intern to join the team! MediaNews Group offers news reporting and third party advertising and marketing opportunities through its multi-platform products which include: web, mobile, tablet, and print. We are one of the largest media groups in the U.S., serving high-value audiences and connecting advertisers to them. MNG publishes award-winning content (49 Pulitzers) that amasses and engages a nationwide audience via 800 multi-media platforms including web, mobile, social, and print. We are transforming the news industry.
The number one newspaper in the Rocky Mountain region, The Denver Post, is helping shape the futures of the next generation of journalists by offering 10-week paid internships for the summer of 2021. We are looking for talented young people who want to make a difference. Interns will work as news or features reporters and photographers. This is a paid internship, but interns will be responsible for their own travel, housing and transportation costs. If you have questions about The Denver Post internships, please send an email to: email@example.com. #LI-RL1
- Source development and relationship building to attain new events in the area.
- Contribute to pitching story ideas.
- Shoot and edit photos on an as needed basis.
- Applicants should have completed junior year.
- A demonstrated interest in print and online journalism.
- A reliable car is required for news reporting.
- Previous internship at a daily paper is required.
INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
- A cover letter outlining the position that interests you. Attach your cover letter as page 1 or 2 of your resume in the online application portal.
- A resume that includes 3 references and links to 5 of your most recent pieces of work or a link to your personal website.