The Customer Service Representative must have extensive knowledge of the service area.
- Intake orders via centralized call center
- Process credit card charges
- Answer heavy phone volume
- Negotiate delivery times with customers
- Coordinate with quality control and office personnel to ensure service and delivery of products
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years experience in dispatching in a similar industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Interest in pursuing a sales career
- Ability to manage smartphones and digital tools
- Experience with downloading and setting apps on IOS and Android
- MS Office intermediate to high level required
- Bilingual (Spanish Preferred)
- This position is a metrics driven role that is fast paced and results oriented within an office setting
- This position requires that the individual can function effectively in an evolving process that is prone to change
- Requires walking, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing to a significant degree
- Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently. Job involves sitting most of the time, but also involves walking or standing for brief periods of time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, in order to communicate to employees/visitors
CEMEX is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by under federal, state or local law in the programs or activities which it operates.
CEMEX will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all local, state and federal laws.
CEMEX is an E-Verify participating employer.
Arizona Smoke-Free Act. CEMEX complies with the State of Arizona’s Smoke-Free Act (Arizona Revised Statutes § 36-601.01). Smoking and/or the use of tobacco or related products is prohibited in and on CEMEX property as well as any building and/or vehicle owned or leased by CEMEX.
CEMEX es una institución EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acción afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión, discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientación sexual, información genética, identidad de género, o expresión de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.
Nearest Major Market: San Antonio