Rush Copley Medical Center
Established hospital owned multi-specialty group at Rush Copley Medical Center is seeking a full-time BC/BE Reproductive Endocrinologist to replace a retiring physician in a busy infertility practice in Aurora, Illinois. We're looking for a compassionate, persistent and analytical physician interested in continuing to grow an infertility program.
Join Rush Copley Medical Group, a physician network of over 100 providers in 20 plus specialties with access to the area’s best healthcare resources and some of the region's finest specialists in this dynamic opportunity:
- Reproductive medicine only practice
- Established patient base
- New office, adjacent to lab and state of the art procedure area
- On site, full service IVF lab with dedicated director
- Experienced office staff
- Practice at Rush Copley Medical Center, part of the Rush System for Health that includes three nationally recognized hospitals
- Access to comprehensive women’s services including gynecologic oncology, urogynecology and maternal fetal medicine
- Hospital based service with access to the latest technology including the DaVinci Xi Robot
- Overall physician engagement at the 99th percentile
- Excellent suburban location, just 40 miles west of Chicago.
We offer a guaranteed salary with incentives as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes a group claims made malpractice insurance policy with no tail, paid vacation, sick pay, CME reimbursement, medical, dental, life, vision and disability insurance, retirement plan, health care and dependent care spending accounts, child care discounts, free fitness center membership and employee assistance program.
Interested candidates, please send your CV and cover letter to:
Director, Faculty Recruitment
Rush is an equal opportunity / Affirmative Action employer