TPMG is a seeking full-time BE/BC Reproductive Endocrinologist to join our team in Oakland, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
The Kaiser Permanente Northern California region has two well-established and successful IVF centers located in the East Bay and Sacramento, which operate as a group practice and collectively manage 2,000 cycles annually. A third, new, state-of-the-art REI/IVF center is expected to open in the heart of San Francisco in early 2021, which will allow an expansion in our IVF volume.
- Board Eligible or Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Full scope practice (including IVF with opportunity to perform surgery)
- Physician-led organization
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Exciting opportunity to be involved in medical student and OB/GYN residency education
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Unparalleled stability
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
View all of our Northern CA openings here: physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor