Dear BriTech Group Applicant,
For faster processing of your resume please apply directly to our website by clicking the following link: http://jobs.exelare.com/jobsWidget/index.html#companyId=cbiz_britech&source=Monster&userId=Admin&viewJob=Req-1481
You may still apply through Monster but this will delay your consideration for the position, due to processing time.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your information.
The BriTech Group Team
This position is aligned with a team of multi-functional Business Analysts who enjoy a high degree of influence in all areas of a rapidly growing Ed Tech SaaS provider. Specifically, this team partners with the Marketing team in demonstrating and selling the company Research Administration software to research institutions of all types. We are responsible for coordinating and executing software implementations. We work together with technical and leadership teams to define the short- and long-term development paths for our product suite.
We offer modules to support Pre-Award, S2S, Award, Subaward, Negotiations, Intellectual Property, IRB, IACUC, IBC, Conflict of Interest, and Publications.
A fully trained member of this team could be expected to engage in any of the following:
- Complete RFP responses and/or coordinate the assignment and management of RFP tasks with teammates.
- Execute software demonstrations within your area of expertise and/or coordinate participation from other analysts in demonstrations as required.
- Travel to onsite demonstrations as requested (usually with other team members), manage onsite technology, and manage prospect relationships/follow-up.
- Coordinate prospect software trials, and serve as point of contact for related communication.
- Provide input into scope analysis and solution architecture for contract development as requested.
- Travel to industry conferences and events to foster industry relationships and develop leads.
- Lead classroom or remote sessions to train clients on application functionality.
- Lead onsite or remote analysis sessions with clients to guide them through configuration and customization decisions in alignment with their business requirements.
- Successfully distinguish user requests from true underlying needs.
- Create and maintain project artifacts, such as configuration documents, business requirements documents, and functional specifications.
- Identifying, delegating/executing, and tracking the results of tasks that arise out of client discussions, to include configuration tasks, testing tasks, data mapping tasks, documenting tasks, general problem solving, etc., in alignment with a defined project schedule.
Product Development Duties:
- Participate in the development of the product roadmap, requirements and specification documentation.
- Work with development teams to translate product requirements into technical requirements.
- Analyze and critically evaluate industry product information gathered from multiple internal and external sources, reconcile findings, and decompose high-level information into product details for future product improvements.
- Work with quality assurance personnel to ensure product adequately meets all functional needs defined in scope of any given project.
This position requires you to:
- Be able to work at a pace required by a rapidly growing, profit-driven Ed Tech business (read: way faster than higher ed).
- Be driven to acquire and internalize new information quickly.
- Possess a natural aptitude for software-supported business processes and design, to include an appreciation for formal logic and a genuine love of problem-solving.
- Feel comfortable speaking in front of small and large groups of people.
- Coordinate assigned work with other team members, and follow up on delegated items.
- Possess an intrinsic passion to pursue assigned work to the highest personal ability and integrity.
- Be kind, flexible, proactive, and able to maintain productivity in the face of ambiguity.
- Appreciate a fast-paced environment in which no two days are the same.
- Fit into a group of highly integrated, highly communicative, fundamentally unpolitical and tightly-knit but geographically dispersed team.
- Proactively analyze personal progress, project progress, potential risk areas, and proactively communicate that analysis to management.
- Be effective at working remotely, generally from home, serving primarily East Coast business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree or 7 + years’ experience in Business Analysis.
- 5 + years’ experience in Research Administration and/or Research Compliance.
- Active participation in at least one full-lifecycle implementation project.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Word, MS Visio, and MS PowerPoint.
- Hands on experience with a research administration system.
- Experience with and/or demonstrated ability in working as part of a geographically dispersed project team.
First Consideration Will Be Given to Candidates with:
- Hands on experience with Kuali, Coeus, Cayuse SP, InfoEd or Click Commerce.
- Experience in report writing at the enterprise level.
- SQL literacy.