FleishmanHillard, a global integrated communications agency is looking for a Research Analyst to join our True Global Intelligence Team in our Detroit, Chicago, or Dallas office. Our True Global Intelligence practice integrations primary and secondary research methods with communications measurement and data analytics. This position will assist with analyzing and synthesizing data to provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations for one of the agency’s largest clients, and will be a great opportunity for someone who is interested in social media and PR measurement.
At FleishmanHillard, we embrace challenges, think boldly, trust each other, and harness our talented worldwide network to provide the best in-class counsel to our roster of remarkable global clients. Are you ready to join the team?
We recognize that diversity, equity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Participate in integrated research and analytics assignments, which include the use of social and traditional media monitoring, analytics, and use of primary and secondary methodologies.
- Analyze data, draft reports, and liaise closely with client service teams to contribute findings to client discussions and presentations.
- Manage data collection and data synthesis.
- Develop and report on KPIs, dashboards and scorecards.
- Recommend communications-centric solutions based on the research results.
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends.
- 2+ years of experience working across a broad range of research categories and models, and social media. Preferably experience working in an advertising, digital, PR or research agency.
- Interest in working with clients in the automotive space is a must.
- Proven analytical and deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into meaningful insights.
- Ability to quickly pattern spot and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate insights to internal and external campaign stakeholders.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with tools to analyze social data: Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.
- Experience with social media monitoring tools such as Brandwatch Consumer Research is a plus.
- Nice to have, but not required: Familiarity with website analytics, Search, SEO, and/or business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI
- Collaborative attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive and excel in a challenging fast-paced environment.
FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Our award-winning agency specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, research and analytics, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We’ve been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; the Human Rights Campaign’s “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality; and NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for a decade. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, with a longstanding worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com
FleishmanHillard is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, alienage, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local laws.
FleishmanHillard will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered. If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.