Who We Are
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people and we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s largest and most successful companies look to us for their research needs. Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business.
We help the biggest companies solve some of their biggest problems. Our clients make the products and deliver the services you use every day, probably including the browser that led you to this posting, the beverage that is sitting next to you, and stores you shop all the time. Pick a sector and we are there, on the ground as trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses on all matters relating to measuring, modeling, and managing customer and employee relationships. We are the recognized market, thought and technology leader in our field. Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
The Research Analyst
This position requires a highly detail-oriented and quality-driven person with a high level of intellectual curiosity. As a Research Analyst, you play a role in supporting the delivery of strategic insights to our clients through the execution of research programs. Your work requires sharp time management skills and a keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a business-minded individual who is interested in and intrigued by integrating data and research into actionable recommendations for top tier clients and executives. This is an excellent opportunity for those with a strong academic background in marketing research, business, social science, math, or science. A dynamic super high achiever with a liberal arts degree? You will fit too!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Making it happen: Coordinating and managing survey research on time and on budget, working closely with other departments. Assisting and ultimately soloing in questionnaire and methods/project management.
- Getting into the client’s business: Developing an understanding of our clients’ business issues and the industries in which they operate. Bringing it every day.
- Show off your skills: As you progress and develop, you will get to analyze and interpret results; help prepare client reports and presentations. Find new spins on data visualization, attend and learn at the presentation stage.
- Set the stage for your promotion: Create and manage the necessary documentation of project requirements to ensure safety to the business and allow you to manage others doing those tasks while you go on to learn something else.
- You have a strong interest in automotive product research.
- Eagerness to learn and highly coachable.
- Program management and operational focus.
- Strong people skills and true team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Possess solid active listening skills.
- Curious about the data and research results.
- Within you is the potential to tell killer stories through presentations that are strong visually and in writing.
- Strong working proficiency with MS Office (specifically MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree level of education or higher, preferably in a related major such as marketing research, sociology, psychology, marketing, management, science, or mathematics.
- Beyond this, extra points for experience in working with quantitative analysis packages.
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations?Please submit a detailed resume and university transcriptby clicking the "Apply" button below.Those interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.