JOB TITLE: Research Analyst (Risk Manager)
"This position is contingent upon contract award"
WBB is seeking personnel to support Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). This contract will provide administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support required for PdM P2E managed operations.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Research Analyst, you will maintain current organizational charts and perform monthly reviews and updates; coordinate with installation/building Facility Manager on in- and out-processing of personnel; provide a single point of contact, from Fort Belvoir, to assist P2E personnel with official overseas travel prerequisites, per Foreign Clearance Guide and http://www.fcg.pentagon.mil/fcg.cfm, theater clearance-related issues and base housing requirements; assist travelers when issues arrive during travel or while deployed through the Government travel database; provide ongoing accurate and timely deployment and travel information status on personnel on departure, layover and arrival to and from TDY locations.
- Develop and maintain the PM risk management plan.
- Support the POM and PPBE processes
- Assist with coordination and execution of Government-sponsored events such as All-Hands meetings, honorary ceremonies, and ribbon cuttings as required
- Coordinate and support organizational events approved by Director as required, drafting and complete final Commander's Critical Information Requirements (CCIR) reports
- Prepare CCIR reports received from the directorates within P2E, in accordance with P2E policy and procedures to inform leadership chain of potential adverse personnel or critical changes that impact or delay PdM P2E operations
- Track readiness to travel on 72-hr notice of all personnel including having a valid passport, CRC certification, medical clearance, etc.
- Oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Monitor, assess, coordinate, analyze, and integrate component activities, and provide support to develop briefings/presentations and agendas. Contractors support program management and project total life cycle management of C4I IT systems
- Track and prepare status of all TDY and overseas deployed P2E and contractor personnel and report it daily to higher HQs
- Coordinate and support Council of Colonels meetings and other stakeholder engagements, to include meeting minutes, agenda, meeting notifications, and tracking tasks and suspense’s; assist in communications with the public, major stakeholders, and higher headquarters
- Maintain and process all requests for Government-sponsored training, including requests for funding; track all mandatory training and certification status for personnel (DAU, COR, Supervisory, etc.); and ensure training status is updated or maintained in the appropriate system
- Assist and maintain organizational policies and Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs); the Project Management Life Cycle Guidebook and associated Operations Manuals for Government approval
- Perform emergency notification procedures for P2E Fort Belvoir using telephonic means; assist with emergency evacuation procedures and personnel accountability
- Provide centralized suspense control over periodic reports and briefings for accuracy, relevance and completeness i.e. weekly Top 5 project report, Staff Call, weekly contracting status reports, Council of Colonels for Pacific, Europe, SWA and Network Infrastructure, weekly Deputy CIO/G6 Brief on critical projects, monthly project reviews, Quarterly Performance Reviews and Periodic Status Reviews
- Schedule and conduct project reviews monthly to ensure compliance with established standards and track progress for the PdM
- Support PdM Quarterly Performance Review (QPR) to include coordination with Directorates for input, scheduling and conducting P2E QPR briefings with PdM P2E staff
- Assist with the Management Internal Control Program (MICP) checklists review and internal P2E staffing annually and the Command Inspection Program (CIP) twice per year to measure compliance with prescribed policy and directives
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active Secret DoD Clearance, Top Secret desired
- Eight (8) - Ten (10) years of experience with a BA/BS, preferably with a MA/MS degree
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
WORK LOCATION: Ft. Belvoir, VA
KEY WORDS: #MON
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.