- College degree or equivalent experience, preferably in economics, mathematics, political science, public policy, or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of quantitative research methods and statistical techniques
- Proficiency using STATA, SAS, or similar data analysis software
- Qualitative research experience and superior writing ability strongly preferred
- Desire to build one’s own future career as an academic or public intellectual
- Ability and willingness to think unconventionally, and an appreciation for others who do as well
This position is a full-benefits eligible term appointment, ending on year from date of hire, with the possibility of renewal.
We regret that the Harvard Kennedy School does not provide Visa Sponsorship.
Harvard University requires pre-employment references and background checks.
Harvard University is committed to supporting a healthy, sustainable learning and working environment.