About the Company
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently seeking a Research Associate I to join their Bioanalytics department. This is a contract position through April 2020 with the possibility of an extension.
The Research Associate is responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and analytical procedures. Key responsibilities include:
- Investigating basic technical problems and performing routine scientific procedures and experiments under general supervision.
- May provide oral presentations on results to other department members.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Bachelor's degree and 0-3 years experience
- Familarity with Microsoft Office products (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Power Point)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Background in biology, biochemistry, or chemistry.
- Experience with HPLC/UPLC, ELISA, or related separation/immunochemistry methodology desirable.
- Displays an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures
- Ability to quickly learn and execute analytical methods.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills required.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com immediately for consideration.