Research Associate II
- Work as a member of a cell line development team creating recombinant CHO cell lines to support research and preclinical development programs within Sanofi BioTherapeutics.
- Responsibilities will include genetic characterization of production cell lines and manufacturing processes to support regulatory submissions, research to improve recombinant protein expression and cell line development platforms, and formal documentation of key laboratory procedures.
- Manage work assignments, analyze and interpret test results, and conduct necessary troubleshooting; consult with supervisor as needed.
- BS degree in Science with 2-4 years or MS degree in Science with 0-2 years of molecular biology and mammalian cell culture experience.
- Experience in qPCR assay development, Northern blot and Southern blot assays, molecular cloning, cell line development, and flow cytometry.
- Required Skills: Cell Culture, Cell Line, Documentation, Laboratory, Mammalian Cell Culture.
- Additional Skills: Manufacturing Processes, Molecular Biology, Assay Development, Cloning, Flow Cytometry, Preclinical, Preclinical Development, QPCR, Southern Blot.