If you are a Research Associate looking to join a growing Biotechnology company.
We Want to Hear from You!!!!
Our client develops biotechnology products and serves healthcare provider worldwide.
Our Biotech client is looking for a Research Associate III (Scientific) to support a Bio pharmaceutical Drug Product Development project. This will be an immediate start for a one-year contract, possibly longer.
Description: Support a Bio-pharmaceutical Drug Product Development project (Biologics, Gene Therapy, Protein therapeutics or applied research) using biophysical characterization techniques (liquid and solid state/lyophilized).
- Coordinate lab activities and maintenance of lab systems.
- Responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and analytical procedures for stability testing, formulation or process screening and container closure selection.
- Display an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures.
- Investigate basic technical problems and performs routine scientific procedures and experiments independently.
- Plan and prioritize concurrent experimental procedures. Integrate, compile, and tabulate data and assist supervisor in the analysis and interpretation of the results.
- May provide oral presentations on results to other department members.
- Work independently but with active supervision and team interaction. Follow established procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy. Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Failure to achieve results or erroneous execution may cause delays in program schedules, and may result in the allocation of additional resources.
- Frequent internal company contacts. Infrequent inter- departmental and outside constituent contacts on routine matters.
- Good communication skills (oral and written), a strong work ethic, and good documentation practices including laboratory notebook maintenance, and compilation and presentation of data.
- Works well with others and has the flexibility and adaptability needed in a fast paced team environment.
- ears of Experience: 6 - 9 Years
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays