Job DescriptionJob #: 1034303
Research Associate, Process Engineering, 1034303
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our Lexington biotech client focused on treating rare disease is seeking an exceptional and motivated Engineer to support the development and optimization of engineering particle inhaled dosage forms. The ideal candidate will have a B.S./ M.S. in Chemical Engineering or similar, and at least 6 months’ experience in biotech or pharma.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support development and optimization of engineered particle inhaled dosage forms. Specific methods may include bench and pilot-scale spray drying
- Support development of new technologies
- Perform physicochemical property and aerosol performance characterization of solid-based inhalation dosage forms
- Support batch manufacture for development, pre-clinical and clinical studies
Primary Job Requirements:
- BS/BA or MS in Chemical Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience in biotech/pharmaceutical R&D
- Fluency in MS Office software
- Accuracy in following instructions, generating data, and documenting data and procedures
- Experience with general laboratory procedures
- Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC
- Demonstrated mechanical and/or electronics aptitude, or previous experience with pilot labs or hands-on controls engineering, is a plus
- Familiarity/experience with particle engineering and/or spray drying is a plus
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.