The position will contribute to the development of improved AAV purification processes by improving individual unit operations or processes as a whole. This role is expected support studies within the team, to generate and execute their own experimental designs, and generate material to support experiments. The candidate is expected to work effectively both independently and as part of a cross-functional team. This position is within downstream process development group - encompassing platform development, phase 3 readiness and tech transfer.
* Actively contribute to programs to enhance AAV purification technologies/ capabilities and work-processes
* Independently lead and execute research experiments in the area downstream purification and supportive assays (qPCR, ELISA, SDS-PAGE) as necessary
* Familiarity and comfort with technical writing, including experimental protocols, reports, and abstracts/posters/manuscripts
* Must demonstrate a keen knowledge of experimental design, underlying scientific principles, and the ability to analyze and assess results.
* Ensure high-quality, timely documentation in electronic laboratory notebooks, technical reports and contribute to regulatory filings.
* Collects and controls experimental data and maintains accurate daily logs of experiments including methods, results, and conclusions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.