Community Research Manager – Online Communities (SMX)
At Ipsos Social Media Exchange, our greatest passion is bringing consumers to life. We are dedicated to uncovering better insights in an increasingly connected world, by bridging the gap between research and social media to bring the world’s most innovative brands closer to their core consumers.
The Community Research Manager is key to our mission. Acting as the connection between our online communities and our clients, you’ll propel the engagements, design the research, and tell the stories that provide actionable insights and impact our clients’ business decisions every day.
As an ideal candidate, you have a passion for online research and new media technologies, know how to take charge and think outside the box, and are excited to meet and exceed the key responsibilities outlined below:
- Work with the client and account team to develop and implement a successful community strategy incorporating engagement, content and communications
- Translate client research objectives into engaging quantitative and qualitative community research studies that deliver thoughtful feedback and actionable results
- Act as the voice of the community via daily moderation including reviewing discussions, replying and probing on posts and escalating member feedback
- Track performance metrics and inform development of proactive engagement strategies
- Inform our clients’ business objectives by interpreting, analyzing and synthesizing research data into meaningful stories
- Act as the primary project manager on your accounts, communicating timelines, activity, status, etc. with your teams and clients
- Become an expert in Ipsos’ community platform and toolkit to leverage features for optimal participation and insight development
Skills & Requirements
- 2 years of experience inmarket research, marketing, analytics, consumer insights or related industry
- Experience with external client/project management
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong proofreading and grammar skills
- Internet and technology savvy; experienced with blogs, social networks, mobile apps, etc.
- Prior experience in Quantitative and Qualitative research methodologies
- Strong interest and/or involvement in online communities and social media-based research
- Independent, self-starter that can stay cool under pressure and contribute to a positive office culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- BA or BS in business, communications or related field
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured, and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants. We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.