Full-timeFull-timeDayResearchWashington-SeattleWashington-SeattleFirst Hill Heath Bldg (WA204)801 Broadway98122
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, healthcare, or other related field -or-equivalent educ/experience
- 1 year basic knowledge of FDA research policies, other applicable federal regulations and/or GCP guidelines. Working knowledge of computers, standard office software packages (Word, WordPerfect, Lotus, Excel, Access, Power Point, etc.), and standard office equipment (photocopiers, facsimiles, telephones, pagers, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Well-versed in medical and scientific terminology.
- Familiar with medical records departments and information.
- Understanding/knowledge of basic human anatomy and physiology.
- Familiar with research protocols and standard study requirements.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Diplomatic with a positive attitude and customer service orientation.
- Able to perform multiple tasks at any one time, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Working knowledge of Windows based computer skills and ability to learn various computer applications.
- Able to work with high level professionals in both medical and administrative areas.
- Able to work with diverse patient population.
- Ability to develop and maintain good and respectful working relationships with peers, other staff members, patients, family members and others outside the medical center
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) or similar professional research certification
About the First Hill Campus
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
Our nonprofit Mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of each person we serve. Our Vision is to demonstrate the highest-quality, best-value healthcare to all we serve.Swedish is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); emergency rooms and specialty centers in Redmond and