Research and Data Entry Specialist - Make your own hours
Location: 100% working from home. Our office is based in Westlake Village, CA and you'd be communicating with us by email and phone as needed.
Schedule: Flexible (part-time or full-time is ok, working any time of day or night is ok)
About the Company:
Skyrocket Ventures is a leading recruiting firm for high growth technology companies.
We encourage you to check us out on Social Media:
To get a sense of what types of companies we work with and what types of jobs we help them recruit for, we encourage you to check our job posting sites:
We are looking for a reliable and fast-paced Research and Data Entry person to contribute to the success of our company and our clients. The success of this person will primarily be measured by the speed and accuracy of the data entered into our system.
Benefits of this Job:
This is for someone who thrives on doing heavy amounts of computer work, likes turning chaos into order, and enjoys work that is straightforward and repetitive.
This job is not for everyone, and it may not pay the highest amount of money. But it could be a great job for someone who values these types of benefits:
- We of course can’t guarantee employment for any duration of time. But if you do a good job, we would hope/expect that you could count on having the job for years.
- Flexibility to work whenever you want - any day of the week, any time of day or night
- Flexibility to work however much you want, up to 40 hours per week at most.
- Ability to manage your own schedule so that it won’t ever have to conflict with your other obligations such as school, family, sleep, etc.
- Saving time, gas money, and mileage on your car since you won’t have to commute to an office.
- Working in a comfortable environment. As long as you work effectively, you can wear whatever you want, play music, etc.
(Time spent will be about 50-75% research, 25-50% typing)
Required Job Duties:
* Conducting various types of high volume, repetitive research and data entry.
* Entering and/or modifying data into our system
* Verifying accuracy of the data
Possible Additional Duties:
* Identifying and implementing improvements to our existing data systems
* Anything else you or we can think of that will be beneficial
* Ability to type properly and very quickly -- at least 75 WPM, preferably higher.
* Reading/comprehension speed and accuracy.
* Ability/access to work on a Windows/PC computer with a screen/monitor that is at least 23 inches (so you can properly view and manage the data on the screen).
* General computer proficiency: emailing, web browsing, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
* Attention to detail
* Excellent written communication skills
* Positive, optimistic, can-do attitude
* Dedication and focus, strong work ethic
* Ability to work with or without direction
* Ability to pass a background and reference check
Nice to have:
* A background in computer science, mathematics, or statistics
* Ability to do software programming