- Perform R&D work for environmental or chemical engineering problems, responsible for company’s environmentally beneficiated equipment and technologies processing R&D work
- Collaborate in the fabrication of company’s demonstration units, prototypes and industrial products
- Responsible for using DOE to develop engineering research projects
- Performing chemical engineering and environmental engineering experiment operation, executing property testing result data analysis, writing technical reports
- Provide technical support for company’s equipment and process product, including troubleshooting, performance improving and technical documents drafting.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of chemical laboratory skills, analytical chemistry, and lab knowledge
- ASTM methods to operate lab test
- Using DOE to research project based on given engineering or chemistry subject
- R&D knowledge on environmental engineering, electrical wiring and handling mechanical tools, installing prototypes and equipment models; related undergraduate or graduate courses are acceptable
- Demonstrated knowledge of air pollution and air pollution control engineering
- Engineering project process, product manufacturing processes
- Microsoft Office and MATLAB, using IC, AAS, HPLC to conduct liquid sample testing; related undergraduate or graduate courses are acceptable.
starting at 15 /hour