The Health Care Clinical Data Manager will work closely with the Clinical triad to design and execute clinical studies for our Health Care products. This work is a vital part of the R&D process of developing foundational scientific understanding and evaluating new hypotheses to move a project forward. The data and observations influence future experimental approaches and product development. Additional projects may include non-clinical data management related work.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in protocol development and final report review
- Advise Clinical team on appropriate data collection tools & strategies
- Design and implement data collection, cleaning & archive workflows
- Coordinate work with Data Specialist and Archivist
- Train Clinical sites on the use of the data collection tools
- Understand technical objectives of work and elevate/communicate data issues that may impact the desired results
- Maintain & design infrastructure solutions for site facing data collection capability
- Identify the best clinical and non-clinical data management and programming practices both within and outside of the company
- Design, populate, and finalize study databases
- Apply adverse event reporting requirements
- Ensure the transfer of study data from study sites
- Transfer of final datasets to statisticians
- Maintain blinding and data security in a clinical study
- Archive final database and associated documentation to a high quality and timely standard
- Establish within discipline collaborations
- Adhere to all aspects of the Procter & Gamble’s quality systems and standard operating procedures
- Align with Procter & Gamble’s data integrity and business ethics requirements
We believe you will be an excellent fit, if you:
- Have a BS degree with a focus on database management (or equivalent).
- Demonstrates competence in data management responsibilities associated with routine, established and novel Clinical research. Proficient with Microsoft Access, SQL, NoSQL, Excel and Word.
- Able to pay close attention to details.
- Strong problem solver with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with data managers, statisticians, scientists, researchers and project team members.
- Experience with Regulatory filings is desired, but not required.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of exciting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.