About Ipsos, Media Development:
In a world of peak content and pervasive media, we use our deep understanding of people, society and culture to make sense of audiences and how they consume technology, content and entertainment.
We provide market leading insights into the contextual drivers of content and platform choice. We use these to influence media strategy, helping clients to answer crucial questions, such as how to target audiences, maximize attention across platforms, enhance audience experience, and demonstrate or increase audience value.
We are currently looking for a Market Research Manager, Media Development:
In this role, you will work with one of the largest media & tech companies in the world and we have the exciting responsibility of being a trusted partner to help solve their business issues through research and insights.
As a Market Research Manager (internally known as an Account Manager), you are collaborative by nature, have eagle-eye attention to detail and brilliant time management skills. Variety is the spice, and you love new challenges, categories and situations. You will be exposed to a variety of research designs and client opportunities.
- Making research happen: Coordinating and managing survey research projects on time and on budgets, working closely with our friends in other departments. Overseeing all operational components of projects (online survey programming, sample management, data processing and coding).
- Showing our clients the love: Working with our awesome clients on research design and analysis planning: questionnaire design to behavioral research.
- Developing an understanding of our clients’ business issues and the industries in which they operate. Maintaining and strengthening client relationships through our collective team greatness.
- Critical thinking and problem solving are your forte.
- Showing off your skills: Analyzing and interpreting survey results; preparing client reports and presentations. Finding new spins on data visualization.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You have a bachelor's degree andat least 4 years’ experience in the market research field or something arguably relevant.
- You will have 2+ years experience in market research or similar
- You are an awesome team player and an excellent communicator.
- You love, love, love playing with data and creating insights out of raw results.
- You’re driven by deep interest in media spanning content, advertising and branding
- You are committed to telling killer stories in presentation, visually and in writing.
- You crave interacting with clients and colleagues and building professional relationships.
- Beyond this, extra points for:
- Proficiency in questionnaire design, sampling approaches, and crafting tabulation plans.
- Serious skills: MS Office is your friend you are very proficient at Excel and PowerPoint and would not shy away from conquering new software.
- Bonus points for SPSS experience.
We are Ipsos
We help some of the biggest companies solve their biggest problems. We are everywhere in the market research world: in 87 countries and counting. Our clients make the products you use every day, probably including the browser that led you to this posting and the beverage that is sitting next to you. Pick a sector and we are there, on the ground helping our clients grow their brands and make the most of their advertising in technology, media, consumer goods, you name it. We help build stronger brands and are behind the reason people use them.