Ground breaking science. Advancingmedicine. Healing made personal.
The Research Program Coordinator developsstudy protocols, designs management and statistical plans, analyzes data,manages pre-and post-award submissions and materials, performs fiscal oversightof all assigned projects, present data and program information to externalaudiences, and prepares final reports from study for sponsors.
- Provides assistance and consultationon research studies or clinical trials methodologies and statistical analysisissues
- Prepare all IRB/GCO submissions forassigned projects: including initial submissions, continuations, final reports,etc
- Oversee all aspects of studyadministration, including: data collection, fiscal oversight, audit management,
- Maintain regulatory documents
- Participates in the primary analysisof evaluation datasets
- Designs and implements researchprojects focusing on health, interventions, and their associated healthoutcomes
- Assists evaluation staff in projectdesign, appropriate procedures, conduct, and coordination by establishingsample size requirements, calculating issues associated with various evaluationdesign options and consulting on appropriate statistical analysis for proposedevaluations
- Manage and train junior ClinicalResearch Coordinator staff
- Act as a liaison between PrincipalInvestigators and sponsors
- Perform all tasks and duties asassigned
- Bachelor's degree required in NaturalSciences plus 5 years of progressive research experience with some experiencein research administration
- Minimum three years’ experience (5years if no Master's degree) in data management and study coordination inhealthcare or basic research
- Master's degree in Natural Sciences,Public Health, Public Policy, or the Social Sciences preferred
The Mount Sinai Health Systembelieves that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotionto delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city wecall home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us,you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, educationand advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retainthe best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment whereyou can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees,regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patientcare.
Explore more about this opportunityand how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, themission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patientcare with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivalededucation, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The MountSinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine atMount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai BethIsrael, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount SinaiQueens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St.Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is anequal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individualand cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued andappreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexualorientation.
Shift : Full-time
Primary Location: New York-New York